Stories That Matter
Stores that matter are stories that make me feel, invigorate me or serve as a call to action for me. Stories that matter are stories that awaken my spirit to issues, be they spiritual, emotional, moral, social or a combination. Stories that matter are stories that call all my emotions into play: sadness, anger, grief, happiness, despair, joy, etc. Stories that make me think. Stories that provide me with indulgences, like romance, but that, at their core, have something important to say. Some stories are written with the intent of providing the reader with an escape from real life; stories that matter, however, are written to make readers --more aware-- of reality; to provoke compassion and empathy, love and hate, anger and grief. Stories that matter are the occurrences, catastrophes, triumphs, frustrations and joys of every day life: welcome to my collection of thoughts, feelings, idiosyncrasies, hopes and dreams---collectively known as Stories that Matter.
Calendar of Stories
- Reaching Out: Clayton & Daphne
- Blue Butterfly Wishes: The Release!
- The Magic of Dandelions
- Mundane Mondays: The Art of Silence
- Dear Unnamed Character
- Vulnerable Strength: An Open Invitation
- Sneak Peek: A Study of Isolation (Day 10)
- The Face In The Mirror (Giveaway Day 9)
- The Heroes in Us (Giveaway Day 8)
- Being Me (Giveaway Day 7)